Wednesday, December 8, 2010

POTD: Catrice "the pinker the better"

(following 3 photos without flash)




(following 2 photos with flash)



I've had this on for a couple of days but the weather has been miserable and because I live in a dingy apartment, the light has been horrible so I couldn't take any photos.
Because I've had it on for 2 days you can see it's a little chipped, especially around the cuticles, but that's because I didn't put any top coat on; I guess it's the only con of this polish that I found.
I have to say I REALLY like the brush and the great control it gives you.
If you have shorter nails one coat will do but if you have longer ones like me I would suggest 2 as the white tips tend to show a little.
It takes a little longer to dry but when it does it's rock hard and you don't have to be careful what you do for the following 2 hours.
It's a bit hard to explain what colour it is: it's between a red and a fuchsia with a hot pink sheen.
As you know I'm not usually a pink kind of person but this was amongst a few little goodies a friend sent me as a little Christmas gift.

She also sent me this hand made card

How GORGEOUS is it?!
If you're in need of cards, for whatever occasion, she is the woman to contact!
You can find her on twitter as @Shannairl and tell her I sent you :-)

Ciao for now,
Lil

4 comments:

  1. I love the handmade card :o) your friend is truly talented!

    freakytortoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, so so so pretty! xx

    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour! I've not heard of that brand before, where can you get it?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dani
    catrice is a German brand. They do very good budget make up too
    It's usually sold in chemists
    xx

    ReplyDelete